Thursday 21 June 2012

Just Your Standard Change in Direction

This little old blog, already in its second incarnation, has been a veritable hodge-podge of things so far, from my ranting about my own inability to function in life, why other people can't function in life around me and a couple of reviews of woeful adaptations. But it is the last one that has been the most fun, especially when it came to dissecting the BBC's Dracula. 

So I have a brief announcement for you all, nothing too drastic, nor erring on the dramatic side, just a quiet little note to tell you that this whole adaptations thing is going to become something of a regular feature around here. A focus if you will.

I'm a literary-minded person with a serious passion for film (some might call it obsession, but I'm not here to argue semantics) and therefore, from this day forth, the primary reason for this blog existing will be for me to share with you all my opinions regarding different literary adaptations of books to film. Now, as this gives me a fairly wide scope, I can only hope that this will be going for quite some time.

That being said, there probably will be an occasional post about my afore-mentioned inability to function in day-to-day life.

Now all I need is a film to watch. Suggestions on a stamped addressed envelope please!

No comments:

Post a Comment